Elevate Your Game
Whether you are new to golf, wish to fine-tune your swing mechanics, or want to enhance your shot-making and strategic skills, Kokopelli Golf Club has an instructional program for you. We offer a wide spectrum of instructional options for golfers of all ages and abilities led by top PGA teaching professionals - including private instruction, golf clinics, group lessons, and on-course instruction - all designed to help each student achieve his or her personal goals and objectives.
In addition to classes and lessons for adults, we offer a comprehensive junior golf program for young members ages 5-17. In addition to teaching golf fundamentals and strategy in a fun, engaging environment, junior golf lessons and camps help students understand golf rules and etiquette, build character, learn good sportsmanship, and benefit from the many positive life skills the game teaches.
30 minutes: $
60 minutes: $
Kokopelli Golf Club’s instructional programs are led by PGA teaching professional, William Dixon. To schedule a golf lession or learn more about Kokopelli’s programs, please call (480) 926-3589.
at a glance
- 18-hole golf course designed by Bill Phillips
- Bermuda grass tees, fairways and greens
- Expansive lighted golf practice facility open daily until 10 pm, featuring a driving range, practice bunker and chipping green
- Beautiful clubhouse featuring meeting and event facilities
- Delicious casual dining for breakfast and lunch in the Kokopelli Grill
- Snack bar and beverage cart
- On-site catering and event specialists to assist with every detail
- One-stop-shopping tournament services provided at no cost
- PGA Learning Centers golf instruction for juniors and adults
- World-class golf shop featuring premium-brand equipment and apparel, with club rentals and club fitting available